Provincetown Soccer Classic Ptown Weekend 2019
The Provincetown Soccer Classic is a social and welcoming soccer tournament for all skill levels. In our 23rd year(!!), this tournament promotes and celebrates everything we love about LGBT soccer and is set in the wonderful heart of Provincetown, MA. Tournament events include the Welcome Party, Wigs & Heels Tea Dance, Soccer Balls Dance Party, a full day of soccer, Dinner Banquet, and more. Join us for what promises to be a memorable weekend of new friends, teammates, and fun!
The Early Bird Registration fee is $90 which will be open from August 11th to September 11th at midnight. After that, registration will be $110 until the weekend of the tournament. Save $20 by registering early! For a Guest Pass, it will be $45 and that will include a pass into all the parties and a seat at the Soccer Banquet. If a Guest wants some of the PTown Classic Paraphernalia, it will be $65.
Transportation Options (from Boston):
- Bay State Cruise Company (https://baystatecruisecompany.com/schedule-fares/ )
- Boston Harbor Cruises (https://www.bostonharborcruises.com/provincetown-ferry/ )
- Provincetown is also a 2.5 hour drive from Boston for those interested in driving (https://www.google.com/maps/dir/boston/Pilgrim+Monument,+... )
- HomeAway Rentals (https://www.homeaway.com/search/keywords:provincetown-ma-... )
- Gifford House (http://www.giffordhouse.com/ )
- Provincetown Inn (https://provincetowninn.com/rooms/ )
- Crown and Anchor Inn (https://onlyatthecrown.com/lodging )
**Detailed agenda to be released on October 1st, 2019**